The MathWorks, Inc.
MATLAB is a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. It includes the Live Editor for creating scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook.
- Covers all MATLAB products and features except for Parallel Server.
- Graduate students without an Engineering assistantship will need to purchase a license from Software Sales.
Access and Installation
- Engineering students, faculty, and staff should automatically have access.
- Installation Instructions
- Renewal Instructions
If you would like to use MATLAB without installing, visit https://matlab.mathworks.com
Workshops and Training
- TLOS:PDN workshops
- Free self-paced training available through the MathWorks portal. For access, follow the above instructions for “Access and Installation”.